- Focuses on preparing students for roles pertaining to computer applications and IT industry.
- Bridge the fundamental concepts of computers with the present level of knowledge of the students.
- Developed programming skills, networking skills; learn applications, packages, programming languages and modern techniques of IT.
- Inculcated various software development practices.
- Enables students to develop problem solving competence while using computers.
- Developed the skills necessary in the career of Computer Applications.
- Developed awareness about cyber security.
- Develop confidence for self-education and ability for life-long learning needed for Computer language.